Welcome June and sunny weather with summer vacations just around the corner! At Capella Ixtapa in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico, we have lovely warm weather all year long, but summer months are still among my favorites, because that’s the time when my family, friends and I have vacations and plan travels together, to which I’m always looking forward.
This summer I have decided to make a so-called “Capella Hotels tour” and visit some of our sister hotels. I’m planning to visit our sister hotel Capella DC, in Washington DC, and Capella Marigot Bay in St. Lucia (while a visit to Breidenbacher Hof, A Capella Hotel in Dusseldorf, Germany, and Capella Singapore on Sentosa Island, are high on my travel list, they may have to wait for 2016). I am so excited to meet my colleagues from around the world, and taste and live the experiences which I have seen in photographs and read about here on our Capella Hotels blog.
Have you made your summer travel plans yet? If not, I invite you to visit us at Capella Ixtapa or any of Capella Hotels’ properties around the world. If you have stayed at any of Capella Hotels before, I am sure you are intrigued to visit them all! Here is what I love about Capella Hotels, and what excites me about my upcoming Capella Hotels summer vacations tour:
- Opportunity to visit five unique properties located in five different countries, all offering a unique, private and luxurious environment. You can’t help but feel incredibly welcome- like visiting your dearest loved ones.
- Exceptional quality, where only the best is good enough; from room decor, to food and beverages, to small but thoughtful details.
- Unobtrusive, gracious and unscripted service, where you feel part of the family, everyone calls you by name and remembers you when you return the next time.
- Five star gourmet experiences, which you can enjoy at resorts’ restaurants with exquisite chefs and culinary teams, or at our hotels’ own gourmet festivals, which honor the local traditions and combine them with the best in contemporary cuisine.
- Experiences based on local traditions, enhanced by the support of the Capella Hotels and Resorts’ Personal Assistants. Visit the local market with Executive Chef and choose ingredients for your meal, taste local liquors with the experts, delve into the history and culture of these rich locations.
- World renown spas. Don’t you just love having a spa experience when on vacation? Wherever I travel, I simply must have a spa treatment, as I love experiencing spa treatments in different countries. At Capella Ixtapa for example our spa treatments are based on ancient Mexican traditions and created with local flowers and herbs. Several Capella properties are in fact home to the signature Auriga spa brand, recognized for their amazing services and treatments.
- The unique Personal Assistant service, which allows you to enjoy your vacations just the way you like them, worry-free! Capella Personal Assistant can assist by organizing everything from dinner reservation and baby-sitting service to exotic tours, personalized room touches or anything else you can imagine!
- Disconnect, relax and recharge. While Capella Hotels offer free wi-fi service at the properties, we do encourage that you disconnect (for at least a little while), and let yourself enjoy the experience completely. After your stay you will be relaxed, recharged and invigorated and your productivity will be at its best (I promise!).
- Creating beautiful and unforgettable memories.
- Getting to know new cities and countries, learning some of their traditions, culture and meeting new and interesting people.
Tell me, where will you travel this summer? Have you visited any of Capella Hotels yet, and what was your favorite experience? Please share your thoughts with me in the comments below.